ELECTRICAL CAD | ELECTRONICS
Electrical CADD comprises of various courses, which includes industry specific CAD software that are used by Electrical Engineers for accomplishing preliminary tasks like creating electrical and electronic diagrams, schematics, control circuit diagrams, and documentation.
Core competencies / Key processes
Electrical engineers are engaged in the following design and testing processes
Proficiency on Courses with Advanced Learning
Foundation Courses on Individual Selection
CCTS | Chidambaram & Pondicherry
PROFICIENT (80 Hours Duration)
CERTIFICATION OF PROFICIENt
Proficient in AutoCAD Electrical
AutoCAD for ELECTRICAL Engineers Proficient
Proficient in Revit MEP
Revit MEP Proficient
Proficient in Primavera with PPM Concepts
ESSENTIAL (40 Hours Duration)
- AutoCAD Essential
- GDT Essential
- Revit MEP Essential
- HVAC Design Essential
- Plant Design Management System Essential
- Mastercam Essential
- MS Project with PPM Concepts Essential – ECADD
- On completion of a course at CADD Centre, a course completion certification is endowed with the name and course particulars of the student.
- Level of Certification Depends on the Course opted
AUTHENTICITY & RECOGNITION
- A Quick Response (QR) code is provided to prove the authenticity of the certification which can be verified online with the student identification number.
- Online AUTHENTICATION
- The certification is accredited by NSDC (Central Government), helping student’s skills get more recognition across the world.