Revit MEP Course
Autodesk Revit MEP is a building information modeling (BIM) software created by Autodesk for professionals who work in MEP engineering. MEP stands for mechanical, electrical, and plumbing which are the three engineering disciplines that are addressed by Revit MEP. The software is powerful enough to leverage dynamic information in intelligent models. The software is used to streamline the engineering design process making product design and development more efficient.
The course will help students and professionals to leverage Revit MEP to develop Revit MEP design, product simulation, design communication, tooling creation, and much more. The course will help the candidates master the technology enhancing their skills and productivity to a greater level.
With the AutoCAD course at CADD Centre the students and professionals will master the concepts and techniques in the software with the following features:
- Creation of 2D drawings
- Layer administration
- Using parametric limitations
- Create and oversee sections
- Blocks and attributes
Role in the Industry
- To quickly draft designs without making use of drawing instruments such as stencils
- To develop plans of a site, sketch technical drawings, refine the concepts, and easily share the ideas
- To precisely customize the drawings and templates
- To collaborate with clients and colleagues through other software products that are compatible with Autodesk
- To create, send and receive data file for easy collaboration with the clients and associates
Why to Choose Us
Our courses catalogue enable individuals and teams to perform.