Master full stack development with MEAN/MERN stack
Course - Key highlights
- Program Duration 60 Hours
- Accredited by NSDC
Fexible LearningIn-center and online
Practical LearningHands-on experience
Learn fromIndustry Experts
Full Stack Development - MEAN / MERN stack - Course
MEAN / MERN stack: Full-stack development using MEAN (MongoDB, Express, Angular, Node.js) or MERN (MongoDB, Express, React, Node.js) stack allows developers to build end-to-end web applications. This skillset is highly valued in the software industry, providing career opportunities as a full-stack developer capable of developing both the front-end and back-end of web applications.
- Restful API
Scope & Career Opportunities
The Full Stack Development course using MEAN/MERN stack has a wide range of career opportunities. With the growing demand for web development skills, learners can expect to work as Full Stack Developers, Web Developers, Software Engineers, and more. This course will enable learners to build dynamic and responsive web applications that can be easily scaled to meet the demands of businesses and users.
CCTS | Chidambaram & Pondicherry
- On completion of a course at CADD Centre, a course completion certification is endowed with the name and course particulars of the student.
- Level of Certification Depends on the Course opted
AUTHENTICITY & RECOGNITION
- A Quick Response (QR) code is provided to prove the authenticity of the certification which can be verified online with the student identification number.
- Online AUTHENTICATION
- The certification is accredited by NSDC (Central Government), helping student’s skills get more recognition across the world.